How to Apply
1. Visit the school during an Open House or schedule a tour.
At this time we have a virtual tour of the school available and or you can schedule and in-person practicing social distancing efforts in accordance with the Diocese of Bridgeport, Town of Trumbull and the State of Connecticut.
2. Schedule a Shadow Day for Kindergarten to Grade 8 students.
Your child will spend a day in the life of an SCSS student with his/her potential classmates. All shadow students must submit a current health form.Students will spend the day with their current grade level, going to classes, meeting teachers and students, meeting with our principal, and taking an assessment.
Shadow Days are suspended for the summer.
3. Submit a completed application
) with a $50 non-refundable application fee and return to the office.
Enrollment for Accepted Students
- Complete the Tuition Agreement include the $150 registration fee (click here)
- Complete the Family Information Form (click here)
- Sign up for FACTS tuition payments (click here)
- Health Forms (click here)
- Required Documentation: Copy of Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- School Record Release Form (if applicable)
For any further information, please contact the school office at 203-375-1947 or email
Thank you for your interest in our school! We look forward to connecting with you.